Volunteer Opportunities for 2017-18 include:
There are several volunteer opportunities already listed on our fundraising page. Click HERE to see those fundraising teams. The following opportunities do not bring in funds to support activities, but they do help us keep costs low and your volunteerism make a POSITIVE IMPACT on all of our Hawks!
- Hawks Read - headed up by Mrs. Farren
- Room Parent - Still need a 3rd, 5th and 7th grade parent volunteer to be the room parent
- Enrichment - headed up by Mrs. Farren and Mrs. Sutton
- School Garden - headed up by Tina Knox
- End of the Year Play Day - Plenty of time to get involved...it happens at the end of the year
- Teacher Appreciation Week - April 16th-19th 2018 (this is not the national week...our own special HRCCS week).
- Wednesday Hot Lunch - Come to the PTO meeting to sample menu item possibilities! Sept 11th @ 2:45pm
- Weekend Work Days - very important, volunteers still needed, this cuts our maintenance costs tremendously and lets funds flow to field trips and other student oriented activities.
- Playground Maintenance - Helps keep our play area and structures safe AND this team will create the vision for the 3rd tier. Seeking people with landscape design and grant writing experience!